Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anyone wear a 18g seemless or continuous hoop in their nose piercing? Was it too big or fit great?

Im intersted in a seamless ring such as these- http://www.bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=2477


Im looking at the 18g 5/8 one. I dont know how big that is so I cant picture it. Is it real small?Does anyone wear a 18g seemless or continuous hoop in their nose piercing? Was it too big or fit great?
5/8 is waaaaaay large.


I wore a 3/8 segment closure ring when I had one and it sat perfectly.


I have pretty small nares, though, so you might need a larger one, depending.Does anyone wear a 18g seemless or continuous hoop in their nose piercing? Was it too big or fit great?
5/8'; is WAY too big. That's just over 1/2'; and it's going to look really, really tacky.


I have one that's just under 3/8'; that works perfectly. If you're not sure what size you need, go to your piercer and have them measure you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware