Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies: What Would You Love The Male Users To Wear While You Watch A Great Football Game And They....?

Clean your bathroom, Kitchen, Room, etc. They get you anything you want anyone up for some Margaritas?





And your team is against their team and your team kicks their buttocs!?!?Ladies: What Would You Love The Male Users To Wear While You Watch A Great Football Game And They....?
get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich! pronto!





Hala MadridLadies: What Would You Love The Male Users To Wear While You Watch A Great Football Game And They....?
Why not make them wear their favorite team/club's jersey, that way they get it all messy and dirty!?
a pink dress :P
why let them do the cleaning?





how about a nice massage and feeding us some yummy yummy ice-cream?
As long as they're doing me a favour,it doesnt bother me what their wearing lol
Well for the first part of the question it wouldn't matter what they wore. I wouldn't notice anyway. While my team are on I block out the world..lol





As for my team defeating theirs...just that red blush of embarrassment and humiliation would do me..he he :DD
wow. whats going on in your mind stefy ?
maid dresses duh we love wearing them though so wemon are ultimately screwed xD
I would love them all to wear shirts that say: I am Rapture's *****








El Honorable Contact - we all KNOW you want to be my ***** ;)
Im too good to be raptures *****
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware