Thursday, June 24, 2010

Please help me find a great pair of jeans! I am 5'10,150 lbs slim\athletic build and I wear a size 8.

I have tried jeans from Banana Republic, Express, Guess, and Seven jeans. My problem is they are either too short or they are too big around my waist. P.S. I'm so over low-rise (muffin top). Thanks for any info! :o)Please help me find a great pair of jeans! I am 5'10,150 lbs slim\athletic build and I wear a size 8.
http://www.alloy.com


they have jeans from tall people, up to 37 inseam


also try


http://www.zafu.com


they can help you find your perfect pair.Please help me find a great pair of jeans! I am 5'10,150 lbs slim\athletic build and I wear a size 8.
Find a place that sells different lengths. All the cheap stores do. Old Navy, Walmart, Steve and Barry's. I don't know about more expensive ones. I'm surprised those places you mentioned don't! If they do, but you are just having the waiste problem then maybe you just have to get them tailored. It's not really that expensive. I get it done all the time and I can't afford those brands you mentioned.
I wear Lucky jeans and love them. They make long and extra long inseams and are very good quality.





http://www.luckybrandjeans.com/Search.as鈥?/a>
old navy has really nice jeans
I had a hard time finding jeans that fit just right until I found custom made jeans. I get mine at Make Your Own Jeans. They're only $48.00 and you have total control over the style, fit, cut, rise, length, everything. I just love them. You even have choices of different cute pockets and other embellishments. They look great and they're so comfortable because they fit perfectly.


http://www.jeanshub.com/MakeYourOwnJeans鈥?/a>
Try Citizens of Humanity, I am 5'11 and they are long on me.
Yeah Emily hit it spot on with the Lucky Brand suggestion. Another suggestion would be try Taverniti So Denim. A lot of my lady friends seem to find those pairs pretty comfortable. Another suggestion is to try some type of dry/raw denim. If you size 2 or 3 down (btw, most if not all dry denim is men's), after about a 2 weeks of nonstop wear, it will stretch from super tight to hug your hips perfectly. However, YOU HAVE TO FIND THE RIGHT CUT annnnnnd YOU HAVE TO BE COMMITTED (6 months, no wash)! I recommend looking at nudie jeans (www.nudiejeans.com) and looking at their fit guide. Stay away from gap or H%26amp;M dry denim (which I think is either coming soon or out) because it is low, low, quality. Most of all, you have to try these on before you buy or else you will be returning for weeks on end not so much because they are tight, they have to be, but because the fit might not be appealing to you (a process I went through a lot). The Super Slim Kim, High Kai, Thin Finn, and Slim Jim are all nudie fits that should deserve consideration by a ladies point of view.'











Annnnnd, with Nudies, I guarantee you will be the only lady in a 500 mile radius with a pair of nudies lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware