Thursday, June 24, 2010

So my great aunt died last night. And im wondering what to wear to the funeral?

im a sixteen year old girl... and i have no idea!!! its not like i go to these often!!! What a great way to spend spring break... HuhSo my great aunt died last night. And im wondering what to wear to the funeral?
You can wear a black skirt and some sort of black top or sweater. Or black pants. Basically anything black, and not too casual.So my great aunt died last night. And im wondering what to wear to the funeral?
Wear dark colors, usually black, but that's not a must anymore.





No bright reds, yellows, greens, blues, you get the idea.





Sorry about your loss.
Hi Nikki,





I'm sorry for your loss, you can wear soft black colour dress or something comfortable with your body. And bring some flowers as respect to your great aunt
uh... black it's a funeral.
Wear something conservative and dark in color. No loud prints etc.
im sorry for ur loss. I find ppl who r religous sometimes wear a soft colour like light blue or mauve to celebrate their new life in heaven
I am so sorry for your loss. Anything that is mildly formal and black will do. Black dress pants and a sweater is fine.
WHITE
just wear a black (or dark) shirt and pants.
wear a black dress
black
sorry for your loss my prayers are with you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware