Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fellow Ladies, don't men drive you crazy when they wear great smelling Cologne?

Ohhhh I could just jump my boyfriend when he wears good smelling cologne!Fellow Ladies, don't men drive you crazy when they wear great smelling Cologne?
whoa i gotta get me some good cologne then haha its the same for me the other way around with girlsFellow Ladies, don't men drive you crazy when they wear great smelling Cologne?
OMG one time my boyfriend wore some Burberry Cologne and he smelled so good in the car. I demanded he pull over lol!!!
Yes as long as they are still clean and not trying to cover up bad smells.
lol sometimes! if it smells bad then i just want to stay away from them...
I love a woman that smells great...oh %26amp; the things I end up doing. wow!
yeah, as long as they don't bathe in it
Gets me every time,and I think he knows it.
When my boy-friend wears cologne.... I rip his clothes off.





So I make sure i buy him plenty of cologne, every chance I get
oh god yes. my ex boyfriend has this amazing cologne. and even now, after i havent seen or smelt my ex for over 2 years, when ever i smell a guy with the same cologne, i have to restrain myself from tackling him and making out with him right then and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware