Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What should a girl wear to an nfl football game if sitting the box? I still want to look great!?

What?What should a girl wear to an nfl football game if sitting the box? I still want to look great!?
It depends who you are going with, if you are going with say someone up-tight like you boss, or you in-laws then wear something semi-formal. If you are going with a group of friends, or a significant other, then wear one of those pink jerseys(or a normal one) and a pair of jeans.What should a girl wear to an nfl football game if sitting the box? I still want to look great!?
Sweetie, don't be minding these little boys here. I was just thinking the same thing myself. However, I shop at an exclusive little store, Josephine's at Virginia Beach, who's recommendations I will be relying upon to be properly attired when my son Michael returns to the NFL.
Get one of those pink jerseys? You know, the one you saw Jessica Simpson wearing. Or wear a normal jersey. Its really up to you. Wear something your comfortable in.
By looking great do u mean hot?


like at games i see girls in biniki tops of there favorite team and tight jeans pants on...also they might were like a hat or sumthing
Nothing. Nothing at all.
A Spider-man costume and a strap-on dildo.
nothing! =)
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware