Thursday, June 24, 2010

More guys should wear them,great.?

Why don't more guys wear skin tight jeans, girls arn'shy.come on guys,get with it. I do.More guys should wear them,great.?
Well, for one thing, they're uncomfortable as hell! : ((More guys should wear them,great.?
i wear them, with my white tank top and my cowboy hat!
I don't think that skin tight is an advantage, mostly because so many wear them that shouldn't (same with gals).





But a pair of jeans that hugs a man's booty is always a plus. Dudes, I want to see your butt and I can't do that if your pants are drooping like saggy diapers.





I never understood why men adopted a trend that is totally not sexy if their goal is to attract women.





Let us see the goods, boys! Ya know you want to check out ours!
That looks totally GAY!!! i like guys that wear baggy pants...
A) Skin tight jeans suck. You need flexibility to move around. If you lived through the 70s and wore skin tight jeans, you'd know exactly what I mean.


B) It sucks to have your genitals smashed into your abdomen while walking around.


C) Men's genitals are the opposite of attractive. Who really wants to see a guys smashed up package?
because having a big penis and testicles it crushes them and is uncomfortable.
i like bagy and i like when they wear them low
never wear skin tight jeans.... jeans that fit are nice though, not too loose.
uhhh no.
I think straight cut jeans look good in men. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware