Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wear can I find a great vegan man's briefcase online?

I have already checked mattandnate.com (which has great stuff) but do you know of anywhere else?Wear can I find a great vegan man's briefcase online?
I don't know. I'm vegan, but I don't shop online because I'm in a city on the west coast and I have everything I need right here. I bet if you asked this question in the vegan/vegetarian section (even though it's technically under food) that you would get a higher number of relevant responses.


Best of luck with that!Wear can I find a great vegan man's briefcase online?
Go to veganstore.com and email them. They used to have vegan briefcases, I am guessing they are just temporarily out of stock. If you email them they should be able to get one in stock for you or at least tell you what company they bought the ones they sold from. They also have great men's dress wear that's vegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware