Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tell me girls/ladies, why do you wear tight tops that make your belly stick out? Do you think it looks great?

Or do you just don't know that you are fat?Tell me girls/ladies, why do you wear tight tops that make your belly stick out? Do you think it looks great?
don't mind him he likes annoying peopleTell me girls/ladies, why do you wear tight tops that make your belly stick out? Do you think it looks great?
lol you mean like this?:





http://www.mygirlyspace.com/myspacegraph鈥?/a>





Yeah I don't understand it. I'm a girl %26amp; I don't do that. Lots of other chicks I know do though %26amp; it looks so unattractive. Like, I wouldn't tell them to lose weight or anything, but to wear clothes that actually fit them.





%26lt;3
lol your the same guy who wanted to know if he could survive as a hermit with no contact with the outside world! I remember that question! no wonder you want no contact with the outside world, you seem to have social problems and when you pose questions like that, i aint suprised.


Maybe the women you date (if you do date) have no style and are fat. Thats your problem. No wonder you wanna live in a cave and eat berries.
I agree... None of the heavy women today know how to dress. Its all muffin tops and double side boob action.


I think half the problem is that people today are too quick to support overweight women and encourage them to love their curves when in fact they should be encouraging them to lose weight and lead a healthy lifestyle.
Right well you asked this question like we all do it, so let me tell you i dont, but i totally agree with what you are saying, its pretty gross seeing a women who on the larger side wears clothes to small so their tops ride up and their jeans slip down to expose a builders bum. I guess everyone is each to their own though.
I know! seriously!!!! (btw I'ma girl, this is my back-up acc. I can't remeber my password to my other acc I tried like ALLL of them %26gt;:O)





I don't wear belly shirts because I think they make me look fat.





I think other wear them because they wanna show off their belly button piercing.


If they dont have one, they think they're skinny.
i dont do that


it looks gross and cheap


and the girls know their fat they just want to feel sexier. honestly if they wore something that covered that belly from sticking out it would look way better





ee..sherry warn us if ur guna give us a link to smthng like that =P i wouldnt be mean to people like those but if i wear them id wear something my size. im an S and i would never wear something like an XXS same reason people who are L shouldnt wear an S
its so there chest pops out and the guys see it and ';like'; it. i find it really disturbing and white trashy. for me i cant wear tight tight shirts cuz then my arms can barley move. but then i dont like huge shirts.
i don't do that, and i hate it when other girls do that too, it makes them look cheap x
first of all, remember : ONLY IDIOTS GENERALIZE








now the answer is I don't wear tops that makes me look fat, I wouldn't even buy it in the first place
Well aren't you just a total gentleman.....
Why do men with beer bellies look pregnant.
With your attitude and personality ,I bet you have people queing to be friends. No i wonder why.
lol yeah I don't understand when girls do that, especially when their flab is sticking out from the side..
I started that look.
not all girls do it..


i dont.


basically my rule is..


if you can see your belly button through a shirt, its too tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware