Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great way to wear eye makeup?????

I have cat eyes, I'm a quarter chinese and it shows. I'm trying to find make-up that will round out my eyes better so they don't look so chinky.


Any advice?Great way to wear eye makeup?????
First of all please don't use the term ';chinky'; in case you don't realize that is a derogatory term and when you say it in reference to yourself it just makes it okay for others to use it. Anyway I think cat eyes are beautiful but if you want them to look rounder you should try the smokey eye look. Just brush a light shimmery color on your lids up to the brow, then using a dark color (browns, deep plums, gray, or even a navy blue work well) and a contouring brush sweep the color all over your lower lid concentrating on the crease and let it fade out just beyond the outer corners of your eye. Then using a thick liner brush and the same dark color, line under your eyes and be sure to smudge it a bit (try using this brush to ';round out'; the outer corners). This look works best for night so I would maybe try it first when you are going out and then experimenting with different colors (maybe a subtle brown for day?) to see what you like the best.Great way to wear eye makeup?????
Use liquid eyeliner and extend the line past your lids. It will make your eyes seem more open and big.
u probally need make-up
I like to use pomade its eye shadow w/ 3 shades..What I do is I put the lightest color which is a shiny white on my eyebrows to make it stand out and ****, then I mix the darkest brown color with the medium brown together 'this is all done by hand' and put it on my middle part to make you not look like your trying to hard, then I just take the darkest shade and put it on my eyelid, it makes your eyes look darker and it highlights your eyes!
I think u should keep the cat eyes...they're sexy...u can totally do a smoke eye that would sex it up even more
i think you should be proud of your heritage and not spend your life (probably in vain) trying to hide it. why not try to wear make up that compliments your eye shape. :)
If you want to change the 'appearance' of your eyes, go to your nearest nice department store, where they sell expensive makeup. Ask the person to show you HOW to put your eye makeup on to get the results YOU want. Usually, the make up people in good dept. stores, are happy to show you how to create the apprearance you want to present to the world. You do not HAVE to buy anything. Personally, I like Chinese eyes, the way they are........very exotic and very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware