Thursday, June 24, 2010

I find jeans that fit great the first time I wear them, I can even wear them more than one day.?

I find jeans that fit great the first time I wear them, I can even wear them even more than one day in a row. I than wash and dry them thinking everything is fine and when I wear them again after washing and drying them them fit bigger and I have to return them. It some times works if I wash them in the warm warm water cycle. Why does this happen? They should fit right the second time and so on if they fit so good the first time.I find jeans that fit great the first time I wear them, I can even wear them more than one day.?
Spandex makes mine stretch out semi-permanently. Try not drying them in the dryer, lay them out or hang them up and let them dry like that. How do they fit?I find jeans that fit great the first time I wear them, I can even wear them more than one day.?
I've always heard to buy jeans tight because they stretch
you need to wash need to wash on cold and dry on high


or let them air dry though it takes longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware