Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should i wear my swimming suit under my clothes for six flags great america?

i was thinking then when i am done i can dry off on the rides ,and where should i put my stuff when i am in hurricane harbor, i also will have no one to watch the stuff so dont suggest that PLEASE HELP!! i leave on the 27th( Tommarow)!!Should i wear my swimming suit under my clothes for six flags great america?
I love great america!! I used to go there all the time!! When you first walk in the park there are lockers on the right so you can put your stuff in there when you are in hurricane harbor. If you don't want to walk back to get your stuff later, just take a bag with you and put your stuff in there and when you go on rides just set it in a place where you can get it after your done with one ride. Sometimes there is a rack where you can put your stuff wile you are on it so you can put it there too.


Have fun! Hope I helped :DShould i wear my swimming suit under my clothes for six flags great america?
Right before you get on the water rides, there are lockers!! I think they are 75cents. You put the three quarters in and it releases the key.


You can take you're clothes off there and just wear you're swimsuit on the rides.
yes you should at last then you won't need to waste time in the changing rooms and just go to the water slides faster and then the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware