Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is a great cologne to wear?

that most women would LOVE. Give me some ideas?What is a great cologne to wear?
I think most women love drakkar but personally I am a sucker for Burberry London.What is a great cologne to wear?
JAKE-HOLLISTER :]
Aqua Di Gio is the best ive ever smelled....love it!
You must be young. I don't know an adult male 30+ that wears cologne any longer. cologne makes me think I should be wearing gold chains with an unbuttoned shirt and the collar up driving a convertable corvette trying to pick up high school girls. It's totally cheesy - my wife agrees. She would be embarrassed if we went out and I had colonge on. It's like being a male hooker.
NONE!!!! Just wear some deodorant and you'll be fine. Cologne rhymes with alone
im such a sucker for aqua di gio by giorgio armani!!!!
Chanel Pour Homme for autumn and winter


Calvin Klein Eternity for Men for summer and spring


But if you really want to get the ladies, regardless of age(unless you're 60) pick a cologne that you like....dont take any recommendations because thats what other people like- you need to find what you like and then you'll attract the women you want. Above are just MY preferences. You can go to macy's or nordstrom and someone will help you more than you want to to find the perfect cologne





cheers
I love the smell of cool water on a man. It's not overwhelming either. Great Smell.
I really the D%26amp;G ';the one'; 鈾モ櫏鈾?:)





answer mine?? http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





A鈾

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware