Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have natural cruly hair but when i wear my curls they look dry and matted whats a great product?

I don't know if this makes a difference but I am mixed with black and white. My hair can go stright or curly but I need help with the curlyI have natural cruly hair but when i wear my curls they look dry and matted whats a great product?
You should try herbal essences hello hydration shampoo %26amp; conditioner. I have it %26amp; it works really well. Its my fav product try it out. This is what it looks like:


http://www.beautynewsnyc.com/home//uploa鈥?/a>


Hope I helped! Good luck!


*rEdhEAd%26amp;prOUd*I have natural cruly hair but when i wear my curls they look dry and matted whats a great product?
If you want something affordable, I use a cream styling product from Fructis. It costs about $2.99. It is really good.





If you want something more expensive, Bumble and Bumble make amazing products for curly hair (I have long curly hair).
Try the Catwalk Curls Rock line by TiGi- the shampoo, conditioner and the curl amplifier cream. Make sure to use a conditioner!





Also check out www.stylistbook.com ... You'll be able to ask questions directly to stylists, and find one in your area if you need to.
For black hair, I recommend profectiv hair strengthening cream, it glides right on and keeps my hair nice and smooth.


But i'm white.


Blow dry with the curls diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware