Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wear can i find great skinny jeans for my height?

im 5 feet tall





inseam: 26-27 inches





waist: 21 inches





hips: 29 inches





please help!





note: i don't like colorful jeans....just black or grey jeans will do





:)Wear can i find great skinny jeans for my height?
Pac Sun has the best jeans. Wet Seal has some good ones, 579 has nice ones too. but if you go to macys they have some black levi skinny jeans for a pretty good price and perfect for your heightWear can i find great skinny jeans for my height?
I'm petite as well and all I wear are skinny jeans. I get most o them from PacSun because they have Long, Regular, OR Short jeans in pretty small sizes. I'd suggest the Hermosa fit.
Wet Seal


i'm short too and i find them there


make sure it says short


for example 0 short


because they have regular and long
In the US, i know that PacSun has great jeans.


In Canada, Urban Behavior is pretty good.


hope this helps!
pac sun they have all kinds

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware