Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have a great job interview, how can I buy a great looking suit to wear for instant hire?

I have 10.00!I have a great job interview, how can I buy a great looking suit to wear for instant hire?
Maybe a consignment shop or thrift store. Check in your area for places that donate clothes to people that need business attire. I spent $60 for a suit at Kohls..I have a great job interview, how can I buy a great looking suit to wear for instant hire?
Do you have credit?


If not, do you have friends? Perhaps a loan of money or a good suit would help you?
Instead of trying to buy a suit with the money that you have, why don't you go through the clothes that you have and pick out the best one. Then launder it or at least iron it so that it looks good. Interviewers don't hire people based on the suits they are wearing, but based on how they answer the questions put to them.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware