Thursday, December 3, 2009

Found a great dress to wear to my friends party. Now I need some bright colored shoes to. Any suggestions?

The dress has really bold print and is cream/black colored. Here is a link to it:


http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?upc_ID=1139751%26amp;ID=287479%26amp;Quantity=1%26amp;EXTRA_PARAMETER=BAG%26amp;PseudoCat=ba-xx-xx-xx.index





I'm leaning towards something red or torquoise and patent leather. Any suggestions?Found a great dress to wear to my friends party. Now I need some bright colored shoes to. Any suggestions?
purple patent leather.





http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSectio鈥?/a>





or maybe yellow.





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>Found a great dress to wear to my friends party. Now I need some bright colored shoes to. Any suggestions?
I'd go either turquoise or yellow. Yellow is a pretty big color this year...but turquoise would go really pretty too...





Red would be a bit cliche, but you could still wear it...





Very pretty dress, by the way! :)
That's very cute. Red is a classic shoe, but a little expected. I'd go with a green or turquoise myself. Good luck!
I'm not sure if I would wear bright colored shoes.





The dress is your focal point. Nobody will have a dress like yours. I would keep the shoes classic and simple. With the high heel, it'll show off the legs, but keep your from that ';trying too hard'; look. Here is my suggestion for shoes.





http://www.journeys.com/catalog_detail.a鈥?/a>
A pair of Red Marc Fisher open toe pumps.





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in鈥?/a>
Hi ShayShay!





I think bold red shoes would make you look outstanding! Try looking for very bold attractive colours for shoes, and make sure that they have look good with the dress!
A red patent pump would be great. The dress is black and cream, so the red would really make it pop. You could also pair it with red nail polish, but don't go overboard with makeup. The shoes and nails would be enough, so keep the skin natural. It will look great!
http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?catalog鈥?/a>





This website has nice shoes....www.like.com or even Zappos.com... Just a suggestion.
Pop with red strappy sandals and great bag!!!
I think red or yellow would look really different but in a good way_x
maybe some bright pink shoes with lyk a bright pink braclet and neclace
I was also thinking red shoes would realy make a statement.
turquios pumps with the same color bracelets and necklace. And that dress is soo cute! very good choice
Bright red pumps or open-toed shoes would be cute and VERY sexy.
I think a closed toe pair of a brighter pink or deep purple pumps would rock this outfit! I have tons of bright colored pumps! Even a yellow would look awesome!
red or black or white or silver lol
Cute dress! I'd say go with red, go to DSW, dont know if u have that store where u live but i just got some BCBG shoes there for $8, and ilove them!
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware