Thursday, December 10, 2009

Women, do you ever wear lingerie for no reason but to feel great for yourself?

Just curious if you wear it for yourself or for your significant other, or both?Women, do you ever wear lingerie for no reason but to feel great for yourself?
Both. I love to feel sexy.Women, do you ever wear lingerie for no reason but to feel great for yourself?
Sure. When you've got something sexy on under your clothes, it's a boost of confidence... You know that you could get hurt and have the paramedics come up and have to take your clothes off.... and underneath those clothes you'd have some good lookin stuff on... That's comforting =) lol
I dont wear lingerie but love cute underwear.





I need opinions:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yes I do : )


I wear it for me. I dont have a significant other
don't even have any, too young...
yea, its a great way to boost confidence and to feel good in front of my man.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware