Thursday, December 10, 2009

Traveling to Richmond, VA for business. What should I wear and what are some great places to see?

If you're from Richmond area, please let me know what the weather is like and tell me about interesting sites. Thanks!!





(I'm a 28 yr. old female)Traveling to Richmond, VA for business. What should I wear and what are some great places to see?
sorry this took so long it is getting cooler so a long sleeved shirt w/ a sweater or a lite jacket will be great as far as sites go if your into history all kinds of civil war locations or if you like open markets losta fun also nite life is good i personally stay away from down town tsastub123@yahoo.com any questions e-mailTraveling to Richmond, VA for business. What should I wear and what are some great places to see?
Not sure, Never been there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware