Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color tie should I wear with this Great chest?

You look like Dick Cheney.What color tie should I wear with this Great chest?
Please spare us of any additional photos of you below the waist.What color tie should I wear with this Great chest?
pink!!! Pink on men is so hot right now...............
I'm not sure. You'll most likely need to get one custom made. I don't think they sell them BIG enough to cover the entire chest. So you'll need to get one custom made. You should cover the ENTIRE CHEST area.
navy blue
You don't have a great chest so don't worry about it.
an all over tie.....
I don't know about a color but where a huge tie to cover it.
one with a skull an crossbones to refelect a sunken treasure chest
how bout a shirt.
how about some shirts?
Forget the tie, put on a damn shirt...and make it dark green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware