Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's a great top to wear a wide brown belt over the top of?

I bought a wide brown belt with the intentions of wearing it high up on the waist. I'm thinking of a longer top with a v-neck and short sleeves, but can't seem to find anything I'm in love with. Any suggestions?





Thanks!What's a great top to wear a wide brown belt over the top of?
you could try a longer plain top (maybe a lighter color of brown) and jeans. You could top it off with a pair of high-heeled boots. It will look so cute!!!! Remember to accessorize! I suggest gold jewlery if you have any.What's a great top to wear a wide brown belt over the top of?
Yeah, you definitely need a top that comes down to about your bum. I like your idea of the v-neck/short sleeves. Try Target.
wear a simple plain white TANK TOP!! perferably a V-neck, The tank top needs to be LONG like down to your mid thigh, then where some med wash hip hugger jeans and some Flatts (shoes)
I would say none. I hate that style... Why is everything these days gone back to the 80's?
This would look cute with it:





http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp鈥?/a>
wear a simple top that is a solid plain color. make sure your top is longer bodied though so it will look good with the belt over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware