Thursday, December 3, 2009

Any suggestions on a great costume to wear to a singles party?

Last year I went as a punk fairy and the year before as a witch. I need some fresh ideas.Any suggestions on a great costume to wear to a singles party?
My friend went as a bunny with ears and a one piece long underwear thing with a button flap in the booty, lol, and a cotton poof, it was sexy in a cute way, guys kept playing with her tail.Any suggestions on a great costume to wear to a singles party?
well if its a singles party being a guy I would think you might want to be in a costume that is a bit of a tease... do a search on adult costumes on the interent and that will give you many great ideas...
Tape a small night stand to yourself , then you can be a ONE NIGHT STAND, ahahaha..





but seriously when I was single I did this and it was a hit. They have great nightstands at IKEA, check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware