Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is 5 inch high heels great for everyday wear?

i have to wear 5 inch high heels stilettos to work, its required and my feet are killing me, what should i do?Is 5 inch high heels great for everyday wear?
You will gte used to them after a while! I wear 5'; or higher every day now.Is 5 inch high heels great for everyday wear?
One thing is that you buy only perfect fitting high heels, perfect length, enough space for the toes. The heel needs a very stiff joint with the sole. You may not be able to bend the heel a little, there is nothing wronger the low quality high heels. Perhaps you have seen women wearing this ones yet, the heels are inlined if weight comes on them. Do some exercises to strengthn the calf muscels. Stretch the tendons. Massage your feet, or better let someone massage them :-)


I would also recommend cushion pads for the foot balls.
Keep practicing! I'm not quite that far myself but I'm comfortable in 4 inch after some practice.
Why do you have to wear 5 inch heels? Are you a dancer?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware