Thursday, December 10, 2009

What can you wear to a funeral besides a business suit, and still look great?

I never go shopping and I am not familar with it.What can you wear to a funeral besides a business suit, and still look great?
If you're a man, which I was guessing you were til I read someone elses answer... I would suggest a pair of khakis and a button down dress shirt... Or a sweater.








Also, I can tell you why ur not feeling the business suit... It's cause you're saying goodbye to someone you cared about, not going to a business meeting. Of course you want to show respect, and I think a nice pair of khakis and dress shirt would do just that. I'm sorry about your loss. God bless.What can you wear to a funeral besides a business suit, and still look great?
Agree!!!
um...you could do some slacks and a nice shirt...I personally like the whole business suit minus the tie thing myself


xoxo


Kelli
a simple little black dress... nothing fancy: no layers, no sparkles... try a jersey wrap-dress, it flatters all figures.
maybe try a cute little black dress just above or below the knee u will look amazing throw on a pair of black heels and go add a jean jacket if its cold
anyways i don even no ur age but if u r young u can wear punk or rock cloth n still look good.
your going to a funeral not a fashion show smart ***
if its cold a nice sweater and some corduroys pants or some slacks,nice pair of of shoes dress shoes. if its hot nice thin slacks,with a short sleeve nice dressy button up shirt.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware