Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm going to be a freshman this year and I want to look great! What should I wear?

I need something fresh! New! Hot! Come on girls help me out here!I'm going to be a freshman this year and I want to look great! What should I wear?
Just don't be too try hard, whateva u do. Show some creativity and indivuality, showing that you are uniquely hot and fashionable. Skinny jeans are great if you've got good legs as are summer dresses. A hoodie is always a winner.I'm going to be a freshman this year and I want to look great! What should I wear?
You could wear something basic, like a polo shirt and jeans, but top it off with great makeup and accessories. Red lips are totally in for fall. So are smokey eyes, and head scarves. Don't worry- if you tie them on one side of your head near your neck below your earlobe, and let a little hair fall in front of it to frame your face, it doesn't look grannyish at all. I wore one to a friend's dinner party on Monday and got tons of compliments on it.





But I'll keep checking back here- I need advice on what to wear too, and I'm not going to be able to go shopping between now and Friday morning!
go to the mall and fing something and if your parent think its too expensive.boo hoo.my rents are like that too but wear whatever you want.i'm sure you'll look good in anything
Be yourself! Wear what you like, what is comfortable and what reflects you personally. Don't be afraid to try something new, or even go out in your pj's (a lot of 8am clsses will do that to you!) You can follow trends and still incorporate your own style into them. Whatever you do... don't be a cookie cutter image of everyone else!





To find out what is ';in'; right now, check out some magazines and look around on the web. Shop at your favorite stores and put together some basics. Make sure to get great fitting jeans!!! When you put together your basic wardrobe, play around with accessories! Take someone along with you, to make sure that fits and colors are right. It always helps to have an honest friend with you.





Just be creative and be yourself! You will look hotter than hot if you do that!
wear a pair of jeans from last year and a really hot top from ur favorite store.wear something that totally compliments u.and remember,confidence makes it even hotter.
You should try something from forever 21 like a printed scoop neck shirt w/ a cami underneath, a denim mini, and a cute pair of flip flops.
Is this question only for girls? Because I know I like seeing girls in jeans jackets and/or plaid, button-up shirts.
a dress w/ a cool, thick belt sort of hanging on your waist, and some flats
Whatever you decide to wear make sure you don't have to keep pulling on it.





One secret to looking Hot is to wear clothes that fit properly and that you feel comfortable in.





If people are looking at your clothes and not you in the clothes you picked the wrong outfit.
a t-shirt from hollister and a pair of jeans from abercrombie and fitch with a couple of holes on them with matching sandals(match the tshirt). its soo cute
im going to the tenth grade...im nervouse too but confident!!!!! but just to let you know tight clothes are cute and smokey eyez with a light color lipgloss and some nice shoes....oh and of course a nice hairdo... gell your hair or blow dry your hair..first impresions!!!!!
whatever you like and feel comfortable in. be confident good luck =)
It dapens what school are you going to if you going to a normal highschool than you should wear a tite shirt and a tite pants
haha me too :D just look in seventeen magazines. they actually help :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware