Thursday, December 3, 2009

What would be a great outfit, accesories, and hair to wear to a concert?

I don't have a picture so I'll just give you my description, if it makes any difference. I'm 5'5';, 133 lbs. Long hair. But what I really want to know is the outfit, accesories and hair. Thanks!What would be a great outfit, accesories, and hair to wear to a concert?
Wear some skinny jeans with a cute tank top, you want to wear something you won't get too hot in. Wear shoes like converse of vans that will stay on your feet. For your hair I would straighten it and wear it down, but thats just cause thats what I do with m hair..What would be a great outfit, accesories, and hair to wear to a concert?
If you mean a classical concert, something smart but not prissy. Depending, new jeans %26amp; a white blouse will probably do. Loose hair (if you have curly hair, brush/comb it only when wet to prevent frizz-- pile on the hairspray) will do too. If you need to look posh a little black dress with hair up in a bun (a black flower hair thing) %26amp; black heels. Small jewellry.
Depends on which kind of concert you're going to
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware