Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you wear to your Great Grandma's funeral?

I only have pink long skirts, I have one dark blue one too. And the only pants i have are jeans.... by the way the funeral is tomorrow morning... Help?What do you wear to your Great Grandma's funeral?
wear the darkest thing you own pair it with a cute top and some jewelery adn you should be good oh yea a nd wear waterproof mascara lol and i am really sorry for your loss i just lost my mom so i know its sadWhat do you wear to your Great Grandma's funeral?
I would go to the nearest shop and by a simple black dress, that doesn't show a lot of skin asap. match them with a simple solid color clutch, with black opened toed pumps.
If your family prefers that you were darker clothes as a sign of respect, I would go with the dark blue skirt and a coordinated top.





If your Great Grandma liked seeing you in brighter colors, wear a pink one as long as it is not flashy.





The important thing is that you attend your Great Grandmas funeral out of respect and love for her.





I am sorry for your loss, I am sure you will have some wonderful memories of her.
go with the dark blue.
In the morning go to a store and buy a simple black dress!


OR borrow from someone who is your size
Sorry to hear about your great grandmother...





Do you have anything that she liked seeing you wear? That would be a way of honoring her one more time...





Otherwise go for the dark blue.
Yeah-go to the nearest store and buy a simple black dress-but if you cant, at my Aunts funeral, my mother said that my Aunt would have wanted us to be happy so I could wear a nice, soft colored yellow dress. All of the kids in my family wore a nice dress, which was fine for our Aunts funeral but if your family wears black, get a black skirt or dress.
Dark blue and a solid color top.
First off, see if you can maybe borrow black dress pants from a friend or relative, or even maybe a neighbor. Hopefully, they will have pants, or even a dress you can borrow. Maybe your mom? If there is no other option, go for your long dark blue skirt, with simple heels that don't draw attention to the skirt. Wear a matching top, black, with a very simple design. The point isn't to draw attention to your outfit, especially since it isn't completely appropriate. Also, make sure you have very light makeup that is waterproof. This will keep your face looking clean and fresh, and the waterproof is for any tears. Keep a small purse/clutch with tissues, coverup, and makeup for yourself. I'm sorry for your loss- I hope this helped a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware