Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a great moisturize to wear at night that won't clog my pores?

I'm 24 and have fair skin, i clean my skin at night and then use toner, what kind of moiturizer can i put on after the toner at night that wont clog poresWhat is a great moisturize to wear at night that won't clog my pores?
Nivia with Q10 will acctually close up your pours it is the only thing that really works I know I've tried it. and it is the cheapest on the market.What is a great moisturize to wear at night that won't clog my pores?
there are soo many creams out there it is hard to say....but i think the trick lies in the cleansing of the skin before bed....so use a good face wash that does not dry out your skin, then use a toner, and when you cream your skin massage the cream into the skin by using small circular motions which will improve blood circulation.





i am 25 and someone yesterday told me i have great skin - this is my routine :)
i use neutrogena. u can use any moisturizer of a good brand. they won't clog pores.
I would use cocoa butter or shea butter. They work wonders on your skin over time. Bath %26amp; Body Works makes great products with shea butter but I think that they focus more on making the product smell delicious. Use Palmers, it serves its purpose and beyond.





And plain old petrolium jelly is great when moisturizing your feet and other areas on the body, but not for your face. Sure it moisturizes the face but it will clog the pores.
try colgate or miracle whip! works great
i never use moiturizer or toner at night when i`ve got alot pores or red spot. but i use '' s k ii facial treatment essence'' only, it realy clear like water, u will like it and make your skin clear not dry.
Try estee lauder.
maylande
TWO MILLION IU'S CREAM from SERIOUS SKIN CARE
oil of olay has an good moisturizer all of there products are great
Oil of Olay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware