Thursday, December 10, 2009

My boyfriend asked me to go to a medieval masked ball with him which is so great but what do i wear?

I don't know what to wear to the ball. I don't want to spend a lot of money but i still want to look nice


all suggestions are welcomed unless of course they are stupid lol


well thanks heapsMy boyfriend asked me to go to a medieval masked ball with him which is so great but what do i wear?
Hi,


you could wear this





http://cgi.ebay.com/Medieval-Queen-Gown-鈥?/a>





and it is not to expensive:)) hope this did helpMy boyfriend asked me to go to a medieval masked ball with him which is so great but what do i wear?
If you have a nice dress just go to Micheal's and buy a plastic mask and feathers and jewels to glue on it to make it unique. That is what I did when I went it was cheap and easy. If you search yahoo images for masquerade masks you can get a lot of ideas. Good luck and enjoy.
a women knight in shining armour with a silver mask


use a platic sord and make the armour out of cardboard, them spray paint it all with silver spray paint


other ideas:


an archer


a peasant


no more soz
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hardware