Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How long has a leather jacket lasted for you, I bought mine in 1998 and still looks great, I wear it always?

How long has a leather jacket lasted for you, I bought mine in 1998 and still looks great, I wear it always in the winter. I have to tell you I live in California, so the weather is not that bad during winter.How long has a leather jacket lasted for you, I bought mine in 1998 and still looks great, I wear it always?
my dad has his since 1975 and it still looks great and yeah we are from cali.How long has a leather jacket lasted for you, I bought mine in 1998 and still looks great, I wear it always?
MIne was purchased in 1991 and still is awesome. The leather doesn't look brand new, but is still very nice.
I had one for about 30 years. It looked great, but my ex-wife threw it away.
I personally think leather looks better with the WORN IN WEATHERED LOOK.
I've had mine since 1989 and it still looks great.


I live in Missouri and between winter and fall it gets


a lot of wear. I must admit, in those frosty icy days


it is not very cuddly... so I wear my Shearling.It is black leather and goes anywhere anytime. I love it.
Bought my leather bomber in 1981. I need a new liner but the leather is fine. Lived in Ohio 1981 moved to Tennessee 1997. I Still have it and wear it Nov. thru Feb. every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware