Thursday, December 3, 2009

What should I wear and bring to SIx Flags Great America?

My school is going this Wednesday(YAY!). The weather is going to be...eh. Sixty percent chance of rain and the high is 61. A one hour all you can eat buffet will be provided, so I don't think I'll need to be eating so much. What should I wear that'll be both comfortable AND cute? Also, what should I take?What should I wear and bring to SIx Flags Great America?
well my class is going to six flags new england in a month, if i were you i would wear a v-neck and bring a sweater just in case, shorts and flip flops, thats probs wat i am going to wear tooWhat should I wear and bring to SIx Flags Great America?
I would wear burmudas with a simple shirt that is lite colored. I would put my hair up so when riding the rollercosters, your hair is out of your face. Also wear tennis shoes because you will be walking around ALOT.


I wouldn't take anything also because you don't really need anything because you won't be able to put it anywhere.
wear a light sweat shirt, a tee shirt underneath, maybe some capris, if not jeans, and sneakers. bring a drink in case there is no drinks you like.
wear a light sweater, a tee, and tight-ish denim shorts that go to your knee. Take a tote bag with an umbrella and water. That's pretty much it. you won't need much, but since it's raining i recommend the umbrella.
wear comfy jeans and a comfy,good looking top and also bring a bathing suit just in case

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware