Thursday, December 3, 2009

My great aunt Selma won't wear a bra and her breasts keep getting caught under her walker; what do I do?

It is so bad that the last time she went to the doctor complaining of pain under her left breast, it turned out to be a trick knee! She doesn't like to wear bras, though; she says at her age, no one is looking, so it doesn't matter. How can I convince her to kennel those puppies?My great aunt Selma won't wear a bra and her breasts keep getting caught under her walker; what do I do?
Why don't you treat your aunt Selma to a breast reduction surgery with implants that would make her boobs look like she's a young woman again.





She might start strutting her stuff to the point where she feels so young that she doesn't need the walker anymore.





I guess what I'm suggesting is that instead of kenneling them, you contribute to making them look like puppies again. Your auntie would never forget your kindness. You'd always be her favorite.My great aunt Selma won't wear a bra and her breasts keep getting caught under her walker; what do I do?
The way to deal with these type of situations Jack is to show empathy to your aunt Selma.





Tell her how last time you were in hospital having your TURP(E) done that when the nurse wheeled you to the bathroom on the commode chair you noticed in the mirror that your orchids were almost touching the floor.





When you told your Urologist about your concerns he suggested a cod piece and brace to get those boys back into shape. Once you were wearing this apparatus you felt much better in the lower back area and were able to play the fiddle again without worrying where your bowling balls were.





I am sure she will get the picture and kennel those puppies straight away because she doesn't want to have an aching back while playing skittles.
Oh Crap! I was making candie this Christmas without my bra and in my gown....





Yep, candy on my gown where my boobs are! They didn't used to do that..





Get into the candy that is...





Damn Gravity!





True story....My 80 something year old aunt had hers done. She went after surgery care and the doctor said ';take off the robe'; My aunt said, ';Where's the music?';





Hahahah! Too funny!





Edit: ROFLMAO w/ OldGuy AWWW! I Love Puppies!
Plastic surgery, of the emergency order,


Get some movie star boodadas put on there and make her happy , but do it for her health and the happiness that makes the world sing a song.
LOL..... LOL...... LOL....


replace the walker with a pram, she can take them puppies anywhere ,and it could double as a shopping trolley


forget the bra , they don't make them that size or shape


.....hhmmmmmm....a new business opportunity ....maybe..???
The generation of kids that have both their eyebrows pierced, and their nipples pierced won't have to worry about that, will they?
Buy her a scooter with a basket on the front and pile those babies in there. Or walk backwards and hold them up for her.
Stupidity must run in the family.
Some walkers have cup holders, some have breast holders.
Use her sweat pants, tuck them in, an tie them down with her shoelaces. If that doesn't work, there's always a backpack.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! I just don't know what to tell you!
Worry about your own parts. You're entirely too obsessed with your Aunt Selma's old girls.
Teach her how to throw one over each shoulder when she walks.
Tell her to put a boot on each breast and she can pretend to have four feet! Poppy
Aw, let her be. Maybe she likes them on the walker.
Get a pair of roller skates, strap one to each.
Tie them in a bow.
Get her on Yahoo personals and find her an old guy with a wagon :)
Duct Tape
I did see she won the wet t-shirt contest, Go Auntie
What you need to do is cut them **** off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware