Thursday, December 10, 2009

I wear night and day contact lenses which are great. However most mornings one or both falls out when i wake u?

Does anyone have a solution to this ?I wear night and day contact lenses which are great. However most mornings one or both falls out when i wake u?
I had the EXACT SAME problem.





Luv'd the contx.





Hated the falling out.





It got SO BAD in the morning- - - trying to find lost contax when my EYES AREN'T EVEN OPEN. . .that I'd put MASKING TAPE over my eyes when I went to sleep!!!I wear night and day contact lenses which are great. However most mornings one or both falls out when i wake u?
I wear these and have the same problem. I have found that using an eye drop before going to bed solves it. I think it is because the eye dries out and the lens loses its adhesion to the eye.





The eye drops I use are made by optrex and are for refreshing and moistening dry eyes. They are marked safe for contact lens users. There are several makes. You will find them in a supermarket on the shelves where they sell the cleaning stuff for contact lenses, or ask a pharmacist.
dont know if this is a practical solution or not, but do you really want to go through this hassle for the rest of your life. My brother had bad sight all his life muntil he decided enough was enough. Would you consider having minor laser surgery to your eyes, it only takes a few minutes and my brother has never looked back. Brilliant he said. might be worth investigating and getting all the info.
I know they've told you it's ok to sleep in the contacts, but don't. Please trust me on this one. It's VERY bad for your eyes in the long term. Just take them out before bed. Look up the ill effects on the eyes from having them in your eyes all of the time. There's a lot of information about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware