Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of underwear do u wear? and give me in great detail why u wear those kind of underwear. what do they

for u? how do they help u down there? Please help i need advice because i am thinking of changing the underwear i wear now do a different kind.What kind of underwear do u wear? and give me in great detail why u wear those kind of underwear. what do they
I dont think you wanna wear the same underwear that I wear...Im not a guy...What kind of underwear do u wear? and give me in great detail why u wear those kind of underwear. what do they
Well, I wear boxer briefs because they're comfortable, they allow airflow, and don't get tangled up in my junk due to the looseness.


And I heard women think they're rather sexy.
briefs are supportive and don't ride up and you can get them in many different colors they also make your package look nice.
Perv.


Why do you wan't to know about girls undies??
try l;ots of kinds what the f


dont be afraid the cotton wont eat you down there
I wear Victoria's Secret.
Briefs, preferably colored, because they provide needed support and they are comfortable and they don't cost much compared to boxers or boxer briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware