Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What are great brands to wear for winter activities?

I want to start enjoying MN winters but I want to stay warm, dry, and be able to move. I would like snow pants and a jacket that I can use for snowboarding, snow shoeing and even cc skiing. Thanks for the help!What are great brands to wear for winter activities?
Under Armour, everything I wear now is Under Armour, base, sweatshirt, pants, snowpants, coat, etc. They have it all and its the best. I am always warm, even on the days when the temperatures are well below zero, in fact on those days I'm one of the few on the mountain because too many people think its too cold, but not me, I'm enjoying the snow in my Under Armour and I'm nice and toasty.





heres a link to their snowsports section so you can look and see what they have





http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/wo鈥?/a>





It is pricey, but the price is what you pay for quality. Also, when you buy a coat and snowpants, make sure the breathability and waterproofing ratings are at least 10 K each or they aren't going to be warm enough even on the cold day.





D I C K S Sporting Goods sells a lot of Under Armour products, its all the same price as online though and the selection is better online, so unless you have a coupon for the store, its best to buy it online.





Also, I would never buy anything on ebay. There are a lot of great people on there selling things but there are also con jobs on that site. You could end up waiting weeks to get your item because they take forever to ship it and then they use Snail Mail as the carrier instead of UPS.What are great brands to wear for winter activities?
Burton. Is one of the best its also expensive, But if you go on Ebay you can get brand new gear from Burton Anywhere from the Clothing too snowboards. And plus on Ebay their not used you get them new for half the price, Plus the pans are water proof they have slips to keep snow from getting into your boots or shoes, and the insulation is rediculously warm
The North Face


Burton


Bonfire


Volcom
north pole lacoste nike

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware