Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is this okay to wear to my great grandmothers funeral?

ok so im wearing a black skirt and black patten leather heels and a white *sorta casual* shirt and then a black Cami under when i do this with my shirt it looks sorta elegant is this okay to wear? im 13 and totally not sure plus what should i do to my hair? i know no one cares what i do blah blah blah please don't say that to me i already know!!! just something simple please like mayby waves but how do you do them? thankx! (:Is this okay to wear to my great grandmothers funeral?
I wore a dark blue polka dotted ruffled blouse to my mother's. A blouse with a jacket might be better. Add a dark purse.Is this okay to wear to my great grandmothers funeral?
fine , knock em dead!!!
Well it should be elegant. duh! :) you need 2 look nice 4 a formal occasion like this so yeah. plus what do u mean by ';waves';? Nevermind, just yeah you should totally wear that unless you or ur parents have problems or issues with it.
Dress sounds ok if you don't just have a dark dress. As far as hair, if you sometimes just pull it back into a pony tail, that would be appropriate. Any style that you like is ok, but it isn't an occasional for big fancy salon ';do';.
I'm not sure about the cami.





For a funeral you want to look conservative, clean, and simple. Sexy is not appropriate, 'cute' is toeing the line.
Its hard for me to picture that. Put a pic of it on here. I will come back and tell you how it looks.
Check with your mom first, she may want you to wear all black. I always wear solid black to funerals. Do you have a black dress? Or, a black top to wear with the skirt?





I am sorry for your loss.





Oh, and black patent leather heals on a 13 year old to a funeral! How high are the heels? It sounds WAY inapproperiate.
wear some dark glasses and keep a bottle of visine to run a few tears out ..
~wear what you want~
PICTURE!!!!!!


THNX
sorry about your loss





it's better to go wearing something nice than something sloppy





wear your hair how your great grandmother remembered you





honor your great grandma.. this will be the last time you will have a chance
just a plain black dress or plain black pants and a black top forget the cami. This is a time for respect, and you wear the simplist of simple not an ensemble trust me on this simple is better hair clean and combed pulled back if necessary.
I think what you are gonna wear is fine, not to casual but yet still classy


in a way (:


maybe a sleek bun? or braids?


i think it would be better if you keep it simple :P


hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hardware